Madu Bada Kauji was born on the 15th day of April 1966 at Kauji village of Dambo’a Local Government Area of Borno State.
Madu had his Primary Education at Chibok TS Primary School, (now called Chibok Likama Primary School), Chibok from September 1974 to 1980 where he obtained Primary School Certificate.
He started his secondary education at Government College Maiduguri in November 1980. In 1981 he was at Government Secondary School Bauchi, Bauchi State on Exchange programme and was later at Government Science Secondary School, Toro Bauchi State from where he completed in June 1985, and obtained General Certificate of Education (GCE O/Level).
He attended Ramat Polytechnic Maiduguri from October 1986 to August 1988 and October 1998 to November 2000 for his National Diploma (ND) Certificate and Higher National Diploma (HND) Certificate in Accountancy respectively. In the year 2001 from March to July, he was at YAYSIB Computer Institute, where he obtained Diploma in Computer Application Certificate.
Madu also attended University of Maiduguri from October 2008 to June 2012 where he obtained a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) degree in Accountancy.
Madu started his working career in the Borno State Civil Service as an Audit Assistant I on Salary GL.06 at the Office of the State Auditor General, Maiduguri from 27th February 1989. He worked as Instructor at the then Institute of Management Studies (now College of Administrative and Social Studies), Potiskum, Yobe State; Area Auditor Area Office, Gamboru Ngala. And in the Audit Headquarters he served as Team Leader at different Ministries and Departments and headed the Final Accounts Unit from 1997 to 2013; Acting Director, Directorate of Government Accounts Audit (DGA) from August 2013 to September 2015 and Acting Director and Director, Directorate of Projects Verification and Final Accounts Audit (DPVFA) from September 2015 to date.
Madu Bada Kauji served on various committees, major among which include the below:
- Member; Committee on the Reorganization of The Directorates of the Office of the State Auditor General, Maiduguri Borno State. (July 2015 – March 2016)
- Member Sub-Committee; Administrative Committee to Ascertain the Correct Workforce and Personnel Cost for Borno State Government. (April 2013 – 2014).
- Chairman; Committee on the Amendment of the Application of Consolidated
- Tertiary Institutions Salary Structure (CONTISS) II and Consolidated Health
- Salary Structure (CONHESS) for Borno State Tertiary Institutions and Nurses
- and Medical and Health workers Unions. (November 2013 – March 2014)
- Member/ Sub-Committee Chairman; Committee on Payment of Arrears of Health Workers of the 27 Local Governments Areas of Borno State. (September 2003)
- Secretary & President; Committee on Annual Board of Survey for various Ministries, Departments & Agencies, Borno State from 2005 to date (2020).
Madu Bada Kauji is married with children.